Creation and Transformation through the Divine Feminine
Everything new that comes into our lives—every change that unfolds—emerges out of Shakti, the universal force of creation and transformation. Shakti Meditations provides an immediate way to experience the many gifts of this divine feminine power. Taught by expert meditation teacher Sally Kempton, these guided inner practices use India’s goddesses of yoga as gateways for discovering and inviting the many dimensions of Shakti.
Like rivers flowing through us, each deity carries its own unique energies to help empower and guide us in our spiritual, relationship, career, and creative paths. As we meditate upon them, their virtues and energies begin to arise in such forms as:
- Durga for strength, protection, and action
- Lakshmi for abundance and self-compassion
- Kali to ignite our courage and clear inner obstacles
- Saraswati to spark creative inspiration and clarify communication
- Maha Devi to draw us closer into spacious and liberated consciousness
For yoga practitioners, healers, meditators, and anyone who needs to call on the power of the feminine, Shakti Meditations gives listeners a powerful method to explore this limitless source of light and energy within us.
4 CD set.