A guiding principle of the spiritual journey is to look within. Biochemist Sondra Barrett has done just that—and discovered that our cells offer us invaluable wisdom for transformation, relationships, and healing. With Secrets of Your Cells, this scientist and mind-body teacher takes you on a provocative journey into our inner universe. Exploring the cell’s astonishing architecture, intelligence, and ability to function harmoniously, this book offers practical exercises for applying the lessons of our cells to live well and thrive. Join Dr. Barrett to learn:
- Practical guidance for engaging cellular intelligence in everyday life through our thoughts, choices, and actions
- Inner wisdom embedded in our cells about sanctuary, letting go, and being in the present moment
- What our cells can teach us about communication, cooperation, and purpose
- How the anatomy of our cells responds to energy, movement, and internal tension
- Cells and molecules as sacred art, as revealed by Dr. Barrett’s fascinating color photographs of the inner and outer world
“Our cells are more than just fortuitous arrangements of chemicals,” explains Dr. Barrett. “They are a community of trillions of sentient entities cooperating to create a sanctuary for the human soul.” Drawing on the insights from shamanic practices, energy medicine, and the wisdom of our body’s fundamental building blocks, Secrets of Your Cells is a thoroughly researched and accessible resource for putting cutting-edge biology into action.