Mindfulness Meditations for Healing, Presence, and Clarity, by clinical psychologist and meditation teacher Tara Brach. Dr. Brach has been at the forefront of mindfulness-based therapy since its inception, successfully bringing principles of mindfulness to alleviate depression, chronic pain, and more.
A profound transformation can occur just by training your attention in awareness—a practice sweeping schools, workplaces, and institutions across the country with its capacity to decrease stress, cultivate inner calm, and expand wisdom and creativity.
Now, with Mindfulness Meditation, she offers nine of her most effective guided sessions, perfect for beginning or deepening your mindfulness practice:
- A Pause for Presence—a short, basic practice that can be used daily to feel at home with mindfulness
- Developing Self-Compassion—a meditation that cultivates a forgiving and caring heart towards yourself and others
- Presence with Everyday Fears—a practice to help you address fear and other emotions in order to find greater freedom and choice
- Mindfulness of Pain—a meditation to release you from physical suffering
- Contacting Our Inner Wisdom—a practice to help you avoid constant reactivity in difficult situations
2 CD set.